Are you looking for a better opportunity? Join our team!
Goodmen Roofing is a Commercial Roofing Contractor established in 1981.
For over 40 years, we have brought decades of knowledge in the roofing and construction sector to Red Deer and Surrounding Area.
Commercial flat roofing, steep slope roofing, and residential service work are among some of the services we provide.
We are currently hiring for full-time employment, and we’re looking for experienced Steep Slope Roofers.
We collaborate closely and hold each other in high regard. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
We are now accepting applications.
You’ll be involved in the whole roofing process, from installation to repair to upkeep. Experience with torch-on, shingles, metal, single ply, maintenance sealants, and liquid-applied coatings, among other types of roofing, is a plus.
You must be able to perform work duties without jeopardizing the safety or health of workers or others. You must arrive on time every day and be ready to work with a focused attitude.
The following are some examples of everyday tasks that may be necessary:
- First and foremost, tidy up!
- Establishing site security
- The flow of materials
- The requirement for setup
- Client Courtesy
The criteria for knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below are standard. We’re looking for experienced Roofers to join our growing team.
There is no requirement for an asset or a diploma to apply for this position*.
- You are always on time.
- You like what you do and place a high emphasis on quality and consistency in your work.
- You genuinely tried to study and make plans for the future.
- You have a (“can-do”) attitude and a solution-oriented, upbeat mindset.
- You can routinely lift at least 100 pounds and are a competent team player.
- You prioritize your personal and your team’s safety by adhering to all safety regulations.
- You are keen and capable of following orders and behaving professionally with others under stress.
- Dental, Healthcare, and Vision Care coverage starts after a 6-month probationary period.
- Group Insurance and Life Insurance Benefits are part of the employment package.
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance programs.
- Join our team early and ride the wave of rapid expansion with us.
- Work in an environment where like-minded people provide support and are success-oriented.
- Experience in construction or general labour (Preferred)
- Team player
Information about transportation and travel
- A valid driver’s license is an asset.
What Do We Provide
- We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, and a host of company perks.
- We provide the required personal safety equipment and training as needed.
- We perform on-site safety meetings and inspections regularly.
- We will train a suitable individual who is self-motivated and dependable.
- You will get your paycheques, direct deposits bi-weekly.
- Your starting pay will depend on your qualification and experience.
The above phrases describe the general type and degree of labour performed by persons in this category. It is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, tasks, or abilities required of personnel in this area.
All workers may perform tasks outside of their daily responsibilities from time to time.
Goodmen Roofing Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer that considers qualified candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected status.
Goodmen Roofing is a company that hires people from many walks of life. We value diversity and strive to create a workplace welcoming to all workers. If you require special assistance or accommodations while applying for a job at Goodmen Roofing Ltd, please give us a call.
Only principals are allowed to attend. Please do not contact this job poster if you are a recruiter.